Friday, December 3, 2010

FASHION IS...

It was September 18, 2010.. I went to Robinson's Tagaytay City with friends Adel and Sherlene. It was a long time since we spent time together. We were eating at Razon's when I received a message from Emar(designer,flower arranger and make-up artist), a college friend from CvSU. We chat and exchange stories. I told him that I am fond of making accessories and thinking of putting up a business. He suggested to join the fashion show he will organize by November. I was so excited that time. I was dead serious about going out of the rat race. I already started reading books putting up a business, talk to people who can help me and think of a good business to put up.  As my bestfriend Sherlene always say,  This is it! She is very good when it comes to motivating me. November 27 came, FASHION IS.. Cavite State University.. it was a great experience. From our way to the fashion show, I felt butterflies in my stomach. Sherlene said "ok lang yan, first time mo eh!" (It's ok. It's ur first time.) Emar took us in the backstage and  I was asked to pick the models who will wear my creations. Great bodies and skin! I envy their body, haha! But anyways, I really appreciate it when I was walking at the runway and seeing people clapping, knowing that they appreciated the accessories I made. I met few people and one of those is Jewel Jimenez from Glamouroza Couture. He invited me to join the fashion show they will organize early next year.  So another fashion show to look forward to. Thank you everyone who helped and supported me. Please add us in facebook. YSAI PEREA COLLECTIONS (ysai.perea@yahoo.com). 








No comments:

Post a Comment