Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Big Day.. Fashion Show is Near!

It's been a couple of weeks since I last wrote a blog. I became busy and if I don't feel like writing, I am not forcing myself.
Well, fashion show night is very near. I felt a lot of frustrations and disappointments. But I am no stopping. The best is yet to come. This is a start of something great.
I created a facebook account (ysai.perea@yahoo.com) for my collections but I am not posting anything yet.. I will, after the fashion show..

I don't have sleep yet. I was not able to make accessories for the show because I was busy making ck's project, proofreading reaction paper and making basti's project as well.

I still have my work,  starting a business and I am a single mom. It looks like it is a lot of work,yeah, but seeing all the results, I feel contented.

I just finished watching Eat, Pray, Love starring Julia Roberts. For me, i liked it. It is all about taking chances and risks. It is a fact that we can't get all what we wanted. What matters is acceptance of the things we cannot change..

I can't think straightly now(haha). 3:28 in my pc's clock...

I will write again soon! xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment